Find Your Future
Boys & Girls Clubs across New Jersey are looking for employees who are passionate about giving whatever it takes to build a great future for kids.
Boys & Girls Clubs are the nation’s premier youth development organizations. New Jersey Club programs, training and services impact over 70,000 children and teens in New Jersey every year. We are always looking for qualified professionals with a passion for improving young lives.
Below is a listing of New Jersey Club organizations and links to where to apply for professional opportunities in youth development, management and leadership. Each Club, as a separate and independent employer, will review applications/resumes and contact candidates directly to coordinate the interview process.
Boys & Girls Clubs in New Jersey has no authority with respect to employment decisions of individual Boys & Girls Clubs.
GREAT FUTURES START HERE…MAKE YOURS MATTER
CLICK ON THE CLUB BELOW FOR JOB OPPORTUNITIES AND TO APPLY ONLINE
- Boys & Girls Club of Atlantic City
- Boys & Girls Club of Camden
- Boys & Girls Club of Clifton
- Boys & Girls Club of Garfield
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Gloucester County with sites in Glassboro and Paulsboro
- Boys & Girls Club of Hawthorne
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County with sites in Jersey City and Hoboken
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lower Bergen County with sites in Lodi and Hackensack
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County with sites in Lawrence, Ewing and Trenton
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Monmouth County with sties in Asbury Park and Red Bank
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest New Jersey with sites in Wayne and Pequannock
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Paterson/ Passaic with sites in Paterson and Passaic